Structural Demolition Services
Heneghan Wrecking Company has been providing complete structural demolition as a service to major clients throughout Chicago and its suburbs since the inception of our business in February of 1973.
We have developed the reputation to deliver quality work efficiently, safely, and at a competitive price. We own the equipment necessary to safely remove structures of all sizes. Our experience in this area has been a success due to our repeat customers and referrals.
A List Of Some Past Complete Structural Demolition Projects
- A. Finkl & Sons Industrial Campus, Chicago
- Adventist LaGrange Hospital
- Cabrini Green High Rise Demolition, Chicago
- Castle Metals, Franklin Park
- CBS Studio at 630 N. McClurg
- Chicago Paperboard, Chicago
- DePaul University
- McCormick West Expansion Project
- Lakeshore Athletic Club at 441 N. Wabash
- Malcom X College, Chicago
- McCormick West Expansion Project, Cermak & Prairie
- Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago
- Parking Garage at 300 N. LaSalle
- Nalco Champion
- RUSH University, Chicago
- Wrigley at 35th and Ashland, Chicago
Other Structural Demolition Projects
We have the experience to manage any demolition project from start to finish, ensuring a trouble-free experience with maximum safety, the most robust insurance around, as well as the greenest recycling standards for all materials. We’ve worked on dozens of high profile, large scale projects around Chicago for decades with an experience level that cannot be exceeded. We minimize interruptions and disturbances to surrounding areas with the highest level of professionalism. Our record of service and client list speaks for itself, and we look forward to discussing your next project with you soon.